This cherished coastal community on Florida’s Palm Beach coastline is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the east and the Intracoastal Waterway to the west. In addition to its extraordinary natural location, there are many reasons why Jupiter Island, in the Village of Tequesta, has become the address of choice for locals and celebrities alike. Here are five of the reasons Jupiter Island is so captivating.
5. This Island’s history is rooted in conservation. A slow development timeline has allowed the Island to remain exclusive. Originally, the land was home to Ais and Seminole Indians. In 1892 a group of Englishmen purchased approximately 4,000, including Jupiter Island, with the intention of developing pineapple and citrus plantations. These groves eventually gave way to private estates and a luxury resort. With such a naturally spectacular landscape, the Jupiter Island Club was founded to ensure these natural areas remained protected. Today, there are nature preserves located at both the North and South ends of the Island.
4. Little Moir’s Food Shack—And anything else that chef Mike Moir tackles. Mr. Moir has an impressive culinary background. He has traveled the world gathering techniques and unique flavors. One of the original farm-to-table and ocean-to-shore restaurants, it’s been an ever-revolutionary fixture on the Jupiter culinary landscape. A distinctive menu with an overall “Floribbean” (Florida + Caribbean) flare, this cuisine offers everything from citrus to curry. Food Shack is well known to locals and is considered a “christening” for any new Jupiter visitors.
3. With a steady sunny forecast, there’s no questioning why The Miami Marlins and the St. Louis Cardinals hold their spring training here. While Jupiter shares sublime winter weather with most of Florida, here it’s aided by the proximity of the Gulf Stream. Easy breezes for all! Spring Training gets rolling in their shared facility every February.
2. The eco-lifestyle. Except here it’s nothing new. Decades of smart land management have kept Jupiter Island a kind of paradise, with huge swaths of the island in a near-pristine state, great for any eco-adventure that beckons. With gorgeous preserves like Coral Cove Park and Blowing Rocks, there is always an opportunity to connect to nature. Here, living lightly means living well.
1. All of which leads to this. Coastal Living once called Jupiter one of the happiest seaside towns in America. Seemingly, it still is. In walks on the beach, cheering from the stands, witnessing a turtle nest “boil” and inhaling as your sublime food is served, happiness abounds. And that, my friends, is surely the ultimate luxury.
Altogether, no place more clearly fulfills the promise of Jupiter Island’s laidback luxury lifestyle than SeaGlass. Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, just 21 fortunate families will enjoy the most desirable oceanfront address in the Palm Beaches, where its many wonders come with an invitation to look closer, discover and participate. Then, too, the privacy, sleek contemporary architecture and lavish comforts of SeaGlass only add to a measure of happiness rarely found elsewhere.
SeaGlass Jupiter Island is a rare gem in a perfect setting. We encourage you to register your interest at SeaGlassJupiterIsland.com. Registrants will receive the latest updates on the availability of these 21 oceanfront residences 21 oceanfront residences priced from $6.5 to over $10 million.
FROM $12 MILLIONINQUIRE