- FLOOR PLANS
- JUPITER ISLAND
- DEVELOPMENT TEAM
- CONTACT US
As featured in The New York Post – Jeffrey Soffer, whose company owns the famed Fontainebleau in Miami, and whose family owns JW Marriott Turnberry Resort & Spa, is constructing a chic building on tony Jupiter Island, home to Tiger Woods and Celine Dion.
All 21 units, ranging from $7 million to $10 million, will have three- and four-bedrooms, and because the surrounding land is protected, your views of the ocean and the Intracoastal are safe — even railings are glass to maximize the vista.
Among the other enticements are an infinity pool, yoga and meditation lawn, social terrace and game area.
Source: The New York Post
As featured in The South Florida Business Journal – November through January have been the best sales months at Turnberry Ocean Residences in Sunny Isles Beach, primarily because of buyers from the winter-stricken Northeast, said Jim Cohen, president of Fontainebleau Development. The larger units in the recently completed tower are selling faster than the smaller ones, and they’ve even combined some units to create duplex-style condos.
A similar trend occurred at Fontainebleau Development’s SeaGlass Jupiter Island project, where the larger condos were the first to be presold, Cohen said.
“In our SeaGlass project, in two recent sales, the clients came out of 20,000- or 30,000-square-foot homes,” he said. “They still demand a large space. They are just tired of upkeep for the home. They are downsizing, but still buying 6,000 to 8,000 square feet.”
Fontainebleau Development is strongly considering more luxury projects in South Florida, as the demand for larger units will continue and few projects are under construction now, Cohen added.
Source: South Florida Business Journal
As Seen in South Florida Agent Magazine – Fontainebleau Development, which has pioneered luxury markets such as Aventura, FL and Las Vegas, recently celebrated the groundbreaking of the ultra-luxurious SeaGlass Jupiter Island in Tequesta, Florida.
Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, the gated condominium development will be surrounded by Jupiter Island’s pristine natural environment.
Only 3.6 miles long, the ocean-to-intracoastal barrier island of Jupiter Island is known for having the highest per capita income in the United States.
Scheduled to be completed in fall 2022, the beachfront condominium project will offer an oceanfront infinity-edge heated swimming pool with sun shelf and heated relaxation spa, fitness center, yoga and meditation lawn, gated arrival entry with valet, 24/7 attended two-story lobby and enclosed parking with 21 electric vehicle-ready, air-conditioned two-car garages.
Prices are expected to range from $6.5 million to over $10 million.
Source: South Florida Agent Magazine
As featured in The Palm Beach Post – It’s not just southern Palm Beach County that is seeing construction of small upscale condos, however.
In Tequesta, at the county’s northern edge, developers just broke ground on SeaGlass Jupiter Island, a boutique luxury condominium featuring only 21 units.
Since sales launched in May, developers have logged an undisclosed number of pre-construction sales, ranging in price from $5.9 million to more than $10 million. Each unit features ocean-to-Intracoastal views, as well as private terraces with summer kitchens.
The project, being developed by Fontainebleau Development and Perko Development Partners, is expected to be completed in the fall of 2022.
Read Full Article: The Palm Beach Post
As featured in South Florida CityBiz List – Fontainebleau Development, LLC, in conjunction with Perko Development Partners as the local co-development partner, celebrated the groundbreaking of the ultra-luxurious SeaGlass Jupiter Island residences, a new condominium featuring 21 expansive oceanfront residences with unobstructed 360-degree views.
In attendance were Jeffrey Soffer, Fontainebleau Development chairman and CEO; Bruce Weiner, Fontainebleau Development COO of Residential; Jim Cohen, Fontainebleau Development president of Residential; and Phil Perko, founder and president of Perko Development Partners.
Also in attendance were Village of Tequesta Mayor Abby Brennan and Building Director Jose Rodriguez. Attendees were required to maintain a social distance of 6 feet between guests.
The residences, located on exclusive Jupiter Island, are expected to be completed in fall 2022.
Each of SeaGlass Jupiter Island’s expansive three- and four-bedroom corner residences maximizes panoramic ocean-to-Intracoastal vistas, and spans 3,781 to 5,323 square feet of living area. Designed by internationally renowned architect Robert M. Swedroe, AIA and his team at Swedroe Architecture, each residence features expansive private terraces with summer kitchens (the two penthouses have private rooftop terraces) and private climate-controlled, two-car garages.
Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway on Jupiter Island in the village of Tequesta, SeaGlass Jupiter Island captivates the imagination with its sleek contemporary architecture. This unique island retreat blends beautifully with the natural surroundings through exceptional attention to detail.
Residents will enjoy upscale features including electronic fob-controlled access elevator to private entry foyers at each residence, 10-foot (or higher) ceilings with floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows, Miele® appliances, imported Snaidero® cabinetry, Dornbracht® fixtures, and steam showers. Additional amenities include the oceanfront infinity-edge heated swimming pool with sun shelf and heated relaxation spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, yoga and meditation lawn, gated arrival entry with valet, and 24/7 attended grand two-story lobby designed by Champalimaud Design.
Since the launch of sales in May 2020, there has been significant interest in SeaGlass Jupiter Island, with prices ranging from $5.9 million to over $10 million.
For more information about SeaGlass Jupiter Island, visit www.seaglassjupiterisland.com or call 561-575-1446. Schedule a private appointment to visit the onsite oceanfront Sales Gallery at 1500 Beach Road.
Source: South Florida CityBiz List
This cherished coastal community on Florida’s Palm Beach coastline is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the east and the Intracoastal Waterway to the west. In addition to its extraordinary natural location, there are many reasons why Jupiter Island, in the Village of Tequesta, has become the address of choice for locals and celebrities alike. Here are five of the reasons Jupiter Island is so captivating.
5. This Island’s history is rooted in conservation. A slow development timeline has allowed the Island to remain exclusive. Originally, the land was home to Ais and Seminole Indians. In 1892 a group of Englishmen purchased approximately 4,000, including Jupiter Island, with the intention of developing pineapple and citrus plantations. These groves eventually gave way to private estates and a luxury resort. With such a naturally spectacular landscape, the Jupiter Island Club was founded to ensure these natural areas remained protected. Today, there are nature preserves located at both the North and South ends of the Island.
4. Little Moir’s Food Shack—And anything else that chef Mike Moir tackles. Mr. Moir has an impressive culinary background. He has traveled the world gathering techniques and unique flavors. One of the original farm-to-table and ocean-to-shore restaurants, it’s been an ever-revolutionary fixture on the Jupiter culinary landscape. A distinctive menu with an overall “Floribbean” (Florida + Caribbean) flare, this cuisine offers everything from citrus to curry. Food Shack is well known to locals and is considered a “christening” for any new Jupiter visitors.
3. With a steady sunny forecast, there’s no questioning why The Miami Marlins and the St. Louis Cardinals hold their spring training here. While Jupiter shares sublime winter weather with most of Florida, here it’s aided by the proximity of the Gulf Stream. Easy breezes for all! Spring Training gets rolling in their shared facility every February.
2. The eco-lifestyle. Except here it’s nothing new. Decades of smart land management have kept Jupiter Island a kind of paradise, with huge swaths of the island in a near-pristine state, great for any eco-adventure that beckons. With gorgeous preserves like Coral Cove Park and Blowing Rocks, there is always an opportunity to connect to nature. Here, living lightly means living well.
1. All of which leads to this. Coastal Living once called Jupiter one of the happiest seaside towns in America. Seemingly, it still is. In walks on the beach, cheering from the stands, witnessing a turtle nest “boil” and inhaling as your sublime food is served, happiness abounds. And that, my friends, is surely the ultimate luxury.
Altogether, no place more clearly fulfills the promise of Jupiter Island’s laidback luxury lifestyle than SeaGlass. Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, just 21 fortunate families will enjoy the most desirable oceanfront address in the Palm Beaches, where its many wonders come with an invitation to look closer, discover and participate. Then, too, the privacy, sleek contemporary architecture and lavish comforts of SeaGlass only add to a measure of happiness rarely found elsewhere.
SeaGlass Jupiter Island is a rare gem in a perfect setting. We encourage you to register your interest at SeaGlassJupiterIsland.com. Registrants will receive the latest updates on the availability of these 21 oceanfront residences 21 oceanfront residences priced from $6.5 to over $10 million.
FROM $12 MILLIONINQUIRE